The Triberg Christmas Festival and Markets are a magical experience that will transport you to a place of wonder and magic. Taking place in the picturesque town of Triberg in the Black Forest, Germany, the ‘Triberger Weihnachtszauber’ boasts a variety of activities and attractions, including:
• A traditional German Christmas market with over 40 market stalls selling unique handmade gifts, festive ornaments, decorations and of course delicious food including Black Forest Delicacies.
• The much talked about and anticipated light show with over a million lights illuminating the town and the Triberg Waterfalls. This really is a sight for sore eyes.
• The opportunity to witness the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony, which kicks off on the first of Friday of Advent.
• Delighted festival music and entertainment that includes local folk music as well as musicians and singers from around the world.
• Fun for all the children including an enchanting carousel, and a Christmas themed train ride.
• The arrival of the most famous man in town, Santa Claus on Christmas Eve!
If you want to bring the feeling of Christmas alive for you and your family, or are looking for a romantic winter break, you must visit The Triberg Christmas Festival and Markets in 2023. Arrive any date between the first Friday of Advent up to 31st December and you will truly enjoy a wonderful time in Triberg.
If you're looking for a festive and magical way to celebrate the holiday season, be sure to check out the Triberg Christmas Festival and Markets. You won't be disappointed!
As this is peak season in the Hotel Pfaff, please do book well in advance and remember that parking spaces are limited in town during the festival. To keep cosy and warm, don’t forget to back all your warm clothes, to enjoy the many hours you’ll want to spend outdoors in Triberg.
We have no doubt that you will wonderful time at the Triberg Christmas Festival and Markets and remember your stay at Hotel Pfaff with fondness.
We can’t wait to meet you later this year.